What's new

A city's sunset

Emils

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Shot this one evening during one of those rare days when I am at home during the evenings (most of the time, I will still in office huddling my work.)

Any comments are welcome. :)

Shot with Sony T7 and PP in PS CS2.

89514555_9b7e79e016.jpg
 
very nice! I'd crop some off the buildings at the bottom, just to put the emphasis on the sky cause it came out really great.
It somehow reminds of Moscow's cityscape (that's where i grew up), so i get a really strong emotion looking at this picture. I love it! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom