What's new

A collection of recent shots.

ivomitcats

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Location
Independence, Mo
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Actual C&C's is always welcome.

4628758718_0088811aed_o.jpg


4628038709_a58b33b15a_o.jpg


4627999899_d49238e759_o.jpg


4627280763_abd1d5bb75_o.jpg


4602041897_bfddc651be_o.jpg


4623177941_f688f3460d_o.jpg
 
I like the last one the best, the soft focus really makes it imo...
 
hey man, i like the flower one and the horse one. the only thing i think i would change is your logo. make it smaller or less obnoxious. or at least make it the same throughout the pics
 
Yeah I'm trying to find one to stick with, so I've been playing around with different ones.

Right now I'm just thinking about getting rid of all my camera gear.
 
Nice photography work, is this your profession or just a hobby?
 
I see a lot of your shots were shot on ISO 1600. That's ridiculously high for outdoor shooting in sunlight. Just throwing that out there.
 
I see a lot of your shots were shot on ISO 1600. That's ridiculously high for outdoor shooting in sunlight. Just throwing that out there.

Yeah, I accidentally left it there from a shoot the previous day....live and learn I guess.
 
Shes very pretty :) Love her expression on the first shot, the one of her lying down... and the rose. Theyre all pretty good!
 
Its really wonderful work. I really like it very much. In my view every thing is perfect in this. Great shot. I am beginner in photography, its give me a lots of inspiration.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom