What's new

A Collector's Item

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
2,905
Reaction score
85
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry Mitica, not quite the type you were probably hoping for - however, I did hear Canon has added a new edible line-up! :lol:

I was surpried today when family came over to celebrate Canada Day (out home and native land) a sub-celebration of my graduation and birthday (all last month, thank goodness). A family friend who dabbles (okay, more then dabbles) in cake decoration made this! Is it not delightful?

Anyways, thought I would share

690792681_653506701b.jpg


I should probably mention before anyone tips off their chair that I apologies for the tiltage. I was using the 50mm on the 350D (ironically enough) and wasn't able to back up any further!
 
Oooh!... That camera looks yummy! Definitely not the kind I collect. Not yet, anyway...:lol:

Hope you had a blast with it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom