A Cool Person is Someone Who...

Traci said:
A cool person is someone who you can talk to about anything and they just get it.

I AGREE! Having said that, i dislike it when people pretend to agree with your opinions for easy's sake. I would rather they asked more questions than being inane.

bace said:
Terry will never admit her love for me in public. It appears that too has chilled my inner being.

*sniffle*
You don't even know how to spell my name right. pffft You don't really care. :x

jophassa said:
I AGREE! Having said that, i dislike it when people pretend to agree with your opinions for easy's sake. I would rather they asked more questions than being inane.

YOU AND ME BOTH!!!! Seems I know someone that is quite good at the whole 'agreeing just to brush you off or because it's easy' thing. I hate it. :grumpy:

terri said:
You don't even know how to spell my name right. pffft You don't really care. :x

*aims ray gun in your direction*

SILENCE!!!

This was my 3000th post and you didn't even notice.

It's ok. I'm going to the South Pole. In a box. Wrapped in cling film. I'll be ok.

lol, i remember back in another forum i was the first person the hit 3000 posts so no one knew what the name given to 3000+ posters would get. It ended up being something super cheesey like "Masterchief". I like TPF's system better!

We also had a thread leading up to my 3000th post and it was a spam haven. Those were the days....

bace said:
*aims ray gun in your direction*

SILENCE!!!

This was my 3000th post and you didn't even notice.

It's ok. I'm going to the South Pole. In a box. Wrapped in cling film. I'll be ok.
Stop whining! At least you'll have your very own congrats thread, courtesy of Corry.

That hardly excuses your spelling faux pas. :whip:

i remember when i accused someone of being a faux pas and they broke down in tears!!

A cool person is someone who can make someone break down in tears and not care!!

jophassa said:
i remember when i accused someone of being a faux pas and they broke down in tears!!

A cool person is someone who can make someone break down in tears and not care!!

Actually, that's very un-cool, IMO. It is, however, a cold person who could do that.

ok, ok, but someone who you really deteste! then it's cool, no? i think so. she was being evil to me and she really is a faux pas.

A really cool person is someone who...

...aww hell. Let's face it. What would I know about being cool?

Well, I did make an insurance adjustor cry on the phone once...but she had it comin'. :evil:

jophassa said:
I know a faux vegan. She comes over and eats faux ribs which are actually pretty good), faux chicken, and faux beef. What's up with that?

Michael..........doesn't know what faux pas tastes like

Most reactions

Back