Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not the beer. ;)

P1030165sm.jpg

i am lovin it.... but for some reason i am not liking that red thing in the top left and the leaf on the top right but may be iam nitpicking lol....awesome:drool:

Ron
Yellow is not easy to capture.
These go along well with your other 'rain' shots.

This is beautiful detail. Very sharp. Love the water droplets on the petals.

i am lovin it.... but for some reason i am not liking that red thing in the top left and the leaf on the top right but may be iam nitpicking lol....awesome:drool:

It is a thorn of the rose bush that I never paid any mind to. I guess it could be removed in post but that is part of the subject plant.

Thanks for your comments guys.

Totally had a different view in mind when I clicked on this thread but alas I find rosebuds...nice photo by the way...gotta love all those water droplets...sweet!

Cool.
Looks like a good one to do that thing where you take the color out of the rest of the picture, just leaving the subject in color. (Sorry don't know what that's called.)

Ron, nice capture. The only thing I noticed was the yellow color cast in the picture. I took the liberty of adjusting. I think your Camera may be prone to yellow/green colorcasts or something. I noticed it in your pics of the yellow bird recently. I will add a correction to that post so you can compare if you like. Great shots all around.

P1030165sm.jpg

very nice as always, you have some nice subjects close by i take it. To nitpick it looks like the focus is on the bottom left leaves but i have a broken screen on my laptop so.. lol like said above its a nice addition to your others lately. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back