A couple enjoy Great Langdale

thereyougo!

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I didn't manage to get this shot with the Sony which I was carrying. I tried to get it as I was watching from a distance as this couple pointed out aspects of the landscape around them with the assistance of the diagram carved into the stone in front of them. Unfortunately shortly afterwards they had finished their rest after climbing the hill and moved on. I do rather like this one though...

iPhone X

Couple enjoying the View-2 by singingsnapper, on Flickr

well-done. A good moment, and well-composed.

I very much like the image, but I'm not so sure about the processing. It feels over-sharpened and slightly too saturated.

I very much like the image, but I'm not so sure about the processing. It feels over-sharpened and slightly too saturated.

Agree a bit about the sharpening but disagree about the saturation - that looks good to me. I love a colorful vibrant landscape.

I love a colorful vibrant landscape.
Fair; I was looking specifically at the clothing the couple is wearing. It just seems a bit too intense, but I'm not on a corrected monitor ATM, so I might be talking out of my donkey.

Hmm. I find it both a bit over-sharpened as well as over saturated. I like a bright, colorful landscape, too, and this is such a beautiful area, it is probably very easy to overly enhance it. It could be toned down a good 10-15% with no real loss to the beauty of all those greens, but the bright red jacket wouldn't be as great a pull on the eyes as it is here.

Just my two cents. ;)

It's a wonderful composition, and to get the shot while one of the subjects is pointing out makes it very special. Great capture!

Maybe I need to recalibrate. Usually on my ipad it will look great then it seems overly saturated on my monitor. I'm on the monitor now and it looks good!

The colours are accurate and my display is calibrated. I take on board the sharpening bit, though. It is a little over sharp. I actually reduced the greens in isolation in Lightroom before I exported it.

Nice shot, beautiful area. Before I opened it full size it looked incredibly like a painting.

i like the second edit. very beautiful place, the couple are the perfect focal point.

Most reactions

Back