A couple for C&C Thanks!

LuckySe7en

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, I made sure to utilize the focus points like you guys said and I was satisfied with the results. What do you guys think about these two? Your feedback is much appreciated
N2.jpg

N1.jpg

I like second one better. In the first one there is a lamp sticking out of her head.

Yea I keep missing this when I'm shooting. I need to start paying more attention to the background. What do you like about the 2nd one?

Good catch on the lamp. With the exception of that, I like #1. Interesting lines and good quality of light. I like that she is brighter than the surroundings.

#2 just doesn't stand out to me. I think there is just too much going on in the top 1/3 of the frame.

When shooting portraits, I always take a second to use the playback zoom feature on my camera and frame just the head of my subject- helps cut down on the other distractions in the photo and see if anything is akward.

Looks to be a simple removal in PS though, I would highly suggest it as it is a nice shot otherwise.

#2 is "eh" for me.

p!nK

1 has potential without the light
2 the glasses are not doing it for me. I don't understand why people like this style of sunglasses. Fashion escapes me sometimes.

lol I really need to remove that light

i didn't even notice the light in the first one, but i like that one more than the second.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back