What's new

A couple for C&C

fred0000

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Location
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Dont put to much up for C&C so here's 2 i'd like some opinions on

#1. (shot in auto) Shutter Speed: 10/1250 second, F/6.3, Focal Length: 105 mm, ISO Speed: 200
A_Bee_C_by_fred80.jpg


#2. (shot in Aperature Priority) Shutter Speed: 10/250 second, F/1.8, Focal Length: 50 mm, ISO Speed: 400
dry_rose_by_fred80.jpg


I really wish I hadent chopped off the flower pettals in the 1st photo
 
I really like the first one. I do agree that it would have looked better if you didn't chop off the petals at the bottom. But love the colors and the detail. Nice picture. The second one doesn't do much for me.
 
I like the first one as well, but it looks to me that the focus is just slightly off, top of flower and bee are just a bit soft
 
First one is pretty good, having all the petals would have made it better. It is also cold, need to warm it up some.
 
Thank you for the coments, The first shot was taken fairly quick as I didn't want the bee to go away, these photos' dont have any PP done to them as i'm not the greatest at doing it, and i'm afraid of "screwing" the photo's up, i'll get the hang of it some day.
 
#1 - Nice capture.

#2 - Don't really care for this one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom