What's new

A couple macro shots of a bee.

lowcel

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple from today (the only two I was happy with out of 50 some).

aaIMG_0298.jpg

aaIMG_0301.jpg
 
2 out of 50? that's 4 percent. I call that good considering I've taken 40-50 pics and not have a single one I liked. Both are great shots. I think the angle of the first one really looks super.
 
Ditto on flipping the first one. Amazing detail on both!
 
what kind of camera/lens did you use? nice shot
 
Thank you all very much for the compliments. I am still just a newbie that has a lot to learn. These shots were from the third or fourth time playing around with the camera and the second time trying out the macro lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom