What's new

A Couple Mediocre Shots That Turned Out Interesting

Lukargo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 31, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been a LONG time since I posted anything here, but I've still been trying to take different photos as much as I can. I graduated high school so I no longer have the Rebel to use, so I'm back to taking pictures with the ol' Canon PowerShot A540.

4193563808_020b6da105_o.jpg


This first shot I actually just took with automatic settings as I was out walking my dog in the snow. Did the black and white work in Photoshop, but I was fairly happy with how it turned out.

4192805651_c44af586f2_b.jpg


Yikes, the shirtless bathroom shot. I originally just meant to delete this one, but I really like the light those antique lamps give off.
 
#1. Something is missing in it. It seems that colors/shades are jumping for one extreme to second w/o stopping in the middle. research zone system. I find it to be very practical approach to shooting and what to look for in PP
#2. I love the colors. Very antique. Sure seeing you in he mirror is scary - but it is what it is (j/k) :)
 
I think #2 should be chillers new avatar. :lol:

I agree with IgsEMT on the first photo

Michael
 
4192805651_c44af586f2_b.jpg


Yikes, the shirtless bathroom shot. I originally just meant to delete this one, but I really like the light those antique lamps give off.

LOL! "Yikes, the shirtless bathroom shot," indeed. The tube of toothpaste there really makes the shot come together.:thumbup: The lamps are actually interesting. I used to have a sheltie dog back in the day...they are nice dogs.
Some day those photos will look really cool, you know, down the road a few decades. That is one of the cool benefits of photography and of photographing your own life and surroundings.
 
The first one could use a little more contrast I find.

The second one, it's really cool! It might be a good candidate for hdr. Could use a little more light on your face, and a bit less on the lights themselves.

Good work.
 
Would be very weird if there was no reflection
N.gif
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom