Tell me what you think.

4804948962_69b32e96c4_b.jpg

4804942914_2b95feca12_b.jpg

4804308303_d78625f210_b.jpg

4. The original:
4804307303_b97f7bf621_b.jpg

Enjoy.

#2 is the only decent one.
#1-i don't like the composition. the building far away is blown out.
#3&4 - meh

I agree the church is too blown out, a filter would help this right? What kind of filter?
No. 2 turned out abit grainy after the edit (Crop, straighten, sharpenning, contrast).
the last 2 were just for fun

Thanks...

1. Nice composition, but needs much more DOF and less wash out of the highlights. Perhaps you can return to the scene of the crime during dusk or dawn, or whenever the street lights are on so you can stop down the lens.

2. Better! The overexposed street lights ruin it.

How do you like that camera. I've been thinking about getting one. Does it have easy to change controls? And, do you think it will hold up from the abuse of a clumsy wife?;)

I'm sorry "Early", but i got confused with the camera name, it's the A230 not 320.
The A230 is the basic model, no live view and it feels very plasticy that is seems like you have to grasp it and make sure it doesn't fall. I bet one fall and something will definately break. The controls are abit confusing, i have played around with Nikon models. There are no navigation arrows, which makes it abit hard to change the setting if you are not used to it.

That's one fine-lookin' lens cap!

In #1, I find myself more drawn to the bottom half of the picture than the top. Just throwing this out there, but what do you think about cropping a photo in the bottom right quadrant?

Most reactions

Back