What's new

A couple more from Heritage Days

pen

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 12, 2011
Messages
256
Reaction score
12
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This guy was driving in his pride and joy first thing in the morning and lining it up with a bunch of others. Really liked the rim light on him in the second one.

Comments please!

6087169557_b3b6929543_b.jpg


Flickr: ABC_2122 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

6087714974_2cf51842f2_b.jpg


Flickr: ABC_2129 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
 
Common guys, I have three threads going with images in them and only one person has taken the time to make a comment. I'm looking for feed back so that I can get better at this. What have I done wrong and what could I do better?

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom