What's new

Jesse Leach of Killswitch Engage

DanOstergren33 2

"We're all mad here" ... At me?
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
5,289
Reaction score
5,187
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few days ago a did a photo shoot with the lead singer of one of my top 3 favorite bands, Killswitch Engage. I have been wanting to photograph Jesse for a long time because he is exactly the type of guy that I like to photograph, despite being in one of my favorite bands, and a few days ago when I saw that they were coming to my city I sent him a message on instagram saying that I would love to take his portraits. He answered by saying he was intrigued, and two days later we met up and did a photo shoot. He then gave me VIP/backstage tickets to their show that same night, a photographers pit-pass, and a password for free merch at the merch table. I honestly have wanted to photograph him for a long time and never imagined he would even see my message, but I took a chance and really lucked out. I know some folks here get real mad when someone posts more than one or two photos their own threads, so I hope you can cope with that. I'll post photos from the show once I have them edited, and it'll be more than one photo, so by all means clutch your pearls.

Lit using natural light and a reflector.
1
364A8369 copy.webp

2
364A8427 copy.webp

3
364A8361 copy.webp

4
364A8359 copy.webp

5
364A8444BW copy.webp

6
364A8484 copy.webp

7
364A8451 copy.webp

8
364A8294BW copy.webp

9
364A8271BW copy.webp

10
364A8283BW copy.webp

11
364A8260 copy.webp

12
364A8221 copy.webp
 
Last edited:
Consider yourself to be very lucky and a darn good photographer.
 
Great set.

Now I want to see what you did with a pit pass.
 
Very nice set! #1 & 7 for me. Well done, but I must say I am off to the emergency room due to the very painful arthritis acting up in my index finger from all the scrolling I had to do to get to the bottom...just kidding! Must have been nice to get the backstage treatment.
 
Nice job. I'm gonna have to look up this band.... How was the show? Bet it was terrific.
 
A few days ago a did a photo shoot with the lead singer of one of my top 3 favorite bands, Killswitch Engage. I have been wanting to photograph Jesse for a long time because he is exactly the type of guy that I like to photograph, despite being in one of my favorite bands, and a few days ago when I saw that they were coming to my city I sent him a message on instagram saying that I would love to take his portraits. He answered by saying he was intrigued, and two days later we met up and did a photo shoot. He then gave me VIP/backstage tickets to their show that same night, a photographers pit-pass, and a password for free merch at the merch table. I honestly have wanted to photograph him for a long time and never imagined he would even see my message, but I took a chance and really lucked out. I know some folks here get real mad when someone posts more than one or two photos their own threads, so I hope you can cope with that. I'll post photos from the show once I have them edited, and it'll be more than one photo, so by all means clutch your pearls.

Lit using natural light and a reflector.
1
View attachment 301587
2
View attachment 301557
3
View attachment 301558
4
View attachment 301559
5
View attachment 301567
6
View attachment 301560
7
View attachment 301561
8
View attachment 301563
9
View attachment 301564
10
View attachment 301565
11
View attachment 301562
12
View attachment 301566
Great set! Can't wait to hear his reaction from it; did he have a favorite?

Very cool reaction on his part. I hope you were a well-behaved, nice boy at the show. :1247:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom