What's new

Jesse Leach of Killswitch Engage

I really like it! The one I used belongs to a friend who assisted me for the shoot and came to the show with me (he's also a big fan). I have been eyeing the Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II for a while, but this Sigma version is great and if I can find one in great condition priced lower than the Canon version, I might get that instead. I like it the same as my 85mm f/1.2. I don't think I could really compare the two though - it's not better or worse, just different. It is MUCH better than my Canon EF 35mm f/2 though.
Thanks! I have the Canon 28mm that I don't use. I went from the Canon 50mm f1.4 to the f1.2 and noticed a big difference in quality.
 
Being in the photographer pit at this show was a cool experience, but it was also very stressful and a bit over stimulating for me.
I can see this. The festival and bands I shoot, I am often the only photographer and I'm always wondering "did I get every member of the band? Did I make them look cool? etc." It can be stressful but I try and just enjoy the moments that they're having with the crowd and do my best.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom