Website
www.avapadgett.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_6547-2.jpg

IMG_6525.jpg

IMG_6507.jpg

IMG_6598-1.jpg

What the ..... happen to her face?! Fix it!

What the ..... happen to her face?! Fix it!

I think that looks like a hemangioma (birthmark that's caused by a buildup of blood vessels in the skin) they're really quite common but some kids get them in places that you don't see too often. If thats what it is they usually fade over time but if she was born with it then that's a part of her and they may not want to have it taken away, KWIM?

These are nice - the only thing I would say is that the little girl in the black and white - i know she has dark eyes but maybe there is a way to give a little teeny bit more distinction between the pupil and the iris? good job.

Looks like a hemangioma to me as well. Both my kids have them in the exact same spot on their right shoulder blade and to be honest if a photog removed them without asking me I'd be mad.

1. looks very flat and pale ot me
2. agree about the dark eyes
3. Looks kinda grainy and off to me, perhaps just a bit oversharpened?
4. Very cute :) The kids are adorable.

I think that looks like a hemangioma (birthmark that's caused by a buildup of blood vessels in the skin) they're really quite common but some kids get them in places that you don't see too often. If thats what it is they usually fade over time but if she was born with it then that's a part of her and they may not want to have it taken away, KWIM?

These are nice - the only thing I would say is that the little girl in the black and white - i know she has dark eyes but maybe there is a way to give a little teeny bit more distinction between the pupil and the iris? good job.
Sorry for my ignorance. And what does kwim mean?

btw i dont think the white vignetting works.

Sorry for my ignorance. And what does kwim mean?

btw i dont think the white vignetting works.

Hey you know not everyone knows what the heck a hemangioma is, it's not a word you hear every day. My daughter has one on her back it's the only reason i know what it is. Not to worry. And KWIM means 'know what I mean?'

Yes, it is a birth mark. My daughter has one on her leg, it actually turned brown when she got a little older.

Thank you for all of your comments.

I love the little mark. Its part of her. if I was her dad I would want it left on her. But Im one of those kooks that thinks all kids are perfect.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back