What's new

a couple new shots

I love the reflections in the sunglasses!!! Fantastic detail there.

I find the specs of dust, of flies in the background distracting, maybe clone those out? Maybe...

And the second one is a cool shot, I'd like to see more twirl in the shot though.


Nice job
 
I actually kind of liked the dust in the background. Can't really explain it though.

And I'm going back for round 2 on the steel wool thing soon. I'd like the twirl farther into the background, and I need to work on getting my foreground model to be more crisp despite the long exposure. I'd like to get it all in one shot, but I guess I could do stacking.
 
Color seems a little funky in the first one, not sure if it was intentional or not, but I feel like at least the skintones should be on point so she doesn't look to have a cyan cast to her. Other than that its a solid shot up and down.


The second is a really cool concept. As mentioned it could use some more orange twirl in the lower right helping a lot. Try to avoid black spaces, if anything make the exposure long enough to capture some detail of the beach instead.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom