www.mcavoyphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just sharing. Comment if you like.

markanaHK-1.jpg

markanaHK-2.jpg

#1 I think you need to fix the armpit
#2 doesnt work with the blown umbrella IMO

Take my cc with a grain of salt because I dont know how to do studio photos properly.

#1 I think you need to fix the armpit
#2 doesnt work with the blown umbrella IMO

Take my cc with a grain of salt because I dont know how to do studio photos properly.

Thanks for looking and taking the time to comment. Here's one without an exposed armpit or umbrella:
markanaHK-3.jpg

I think the umbrella shot could have worked if were an acutal umbralla and not a photog umbrella. Without a handle it's hard to tell she is actually holding it or if its "shopped" in.

I'm just starting to really get into reading about posing but I'm not sure how you could have moved her left arm in #2. It appears as someone elses arm holding an umbrella. I think it may be because we can't see her shoulder or any other part of her arm, her closed fist appears a bit masculine, and it would appear her arm is bent at a 90 degree, also seems masculine.

Again, I've just got into some reading on portrait posing and I know many of the "rules" don't always apply to fashion posing so take it with a grain of salt please.

Anyhow the first two photos I liked...but in the third posted photo the light on her left face skin looks washed out...while in highkey, it shd hv been smoothly toned. tfs.

Most reactions

Back