A Couple of Kids and Some Missing Teeth

TimothyJinx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.timothymillerphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Contrary to popular belief, some of us in Kentucky do have all of our teeth. But some of us don't.

1. $IMG_5963.jpg

I quickly fell in love with this little ham.

2.$IMG_6017-2.jpg

sarah_19_nz

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
ohhh I love these, so clear and awesome. In my opinion they can't be faulted :)... I'm sure a 'high roller' will be along shortly with a nit pick hehe ;)

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Photos OK to edit
Those are really well done Timothy! I don't have a corrected monitor, so I can't say for sure, but your backgrounds look just a hair this side of pure white, however that's so minor as to be irrelevant (but it proves you can always find a fault if you look hard enough! ;) ).

Good job! :thumbup:

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
These are great!

kathyt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
They look great. On the second one, I would have had her drop her hands on her hips so you didn't lose her arms. Other than that no complaints. Your skin tones and WB look spot on.

OP
TimothyJinx

TimothyJinx

Reaction score
Website
www.timothymillerphotography.com
Photos OK to edit
Thanks everyone for all the comments.

ohhh I love these, so clear and awesome. In my opinion they can't be faulted :)... I'm sure a 'high roller' will be along shortly with a nit pick hehe ;)
"high roller" - I like that!

Those are really well done Timothy! I don't have a corrected monitor, so I can't say for sure, but your backgrounds look just a hair this side of pure white, however that's so minor as to be irrelevant (but it proves you can always find a fault if you look hard enough! ;) ).
Good job! :thumbup:
Thank you, sir. Yes, they are a tad this side of white. But I agree with you - not an issue. Even though I shoot on white seemless I don't always try to get the background pure white - I'm ok with a little gray.

They look great. On the second one, I would have had her drop her hands on her hips so you didn't lose her arms. Other than that no complaints. Your skin tones and WB look spot on.
Yeah, I agree. I have one with her hands on her hips but I don't like the rest of the composition or expression as well so I went with this one. I also did an edit where I cropped really close so you don't even see her arm.

Awesome! Print 'em up.
I may just do that! :)

TruckerDave

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The only problem is #1 is wearing a blue shirt instead of a red one. ;)

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics