A couple of my wifes pics . . .

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just digging through some old photo's this morn while I have a little time (and totally knocked out on Vicatin from my dentist appt on Saturday :( ) and came accross these shots that my wife took of me playing around on my MX bike about 2 years ago. I cropped them a little and converted to BW (the color sucked!). Believe it or not but these shot's were taken with a 1MP HP Photosmart C200 point and shoot digital. Anyone who knows anything about that camera knows that the shutter lag is absolutely horrific and the images are often extremely soft/blurred. I was amazed at how decent these looked after just a little tweaking. I'm sure she will be proud of her efforts when I get to show them to her later tonight :lovey:

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

very cool shots bro, a husband and wife photography team!! My new bride also enjoys the fun of pictures, and video. I also had a serious shutter lag issue with my first digital cam, sony cybershot., and when I was in the Atlantic Ocean in my boat riding along side 30,000 pound humpback whale who were breaching 60 yards from my boat.. I had a serious concern for the lack of my cameras abilities., along comes the Nikon D70.. problem solved! Now I need to get that boat back to Cape Cod this summer, and have another go at it!

nice job and look fwd to more of your wife's imaging!

Heh! I only wish I could get her MORE involved with the photography! She likes to do it, but not "crazy" like I am. You know standing out in -30 degree weather and driving rainstorms and crawling around in the dirt and such for "the good shots" :lol: :wink:

She actually took some very good pics on our trip this last year and I keep telling her to sign up here and post them. I may end up just having to post them for her I guess!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back