A couple of photos for C&C, thanks a million!

LuckySe7en

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are a couple of my recent photos. I really like these two but I need some feedback from you guys. Any comments, crit or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

They look good. I think you got this down.

hey Joe, I really appreciate that. I'm working my butt off over here man. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing but I seriously stress out about the results. I'm not a pro by any means but I really want to get there. Honest feedback helps a lot

Great stuff. The second is my favorite, personally. Beautiful.

Looks good, I like the exposure of #1.

I think the similarity in the tones of his shirt blend his torso into the background. This is probably less of an issue in print. Id try working with some specific color levels before transitioning to B&W. Its a small detail but I'll throw it out there anyway. Also, in the first shot, the viewer is looking up her nose a little. Id suggest having her move to camera right more (same pose), or photographer step left more.

thanks, Jeremy. I haven't printed yet so we'll see how they come out. I appreciate the tip, I will work in color before I convert. I almost always go straight black and white, then start working

Most reactions

New Topics

Back