A couple of photos i really like - Do you agree??

Eventer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.michelleclarke.co.nz
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Havnt posted a thread in a while, thought i'd add some, i took these the other day and I really like how they turned out, what do u think? and tips welcome! Be harsh i dont mind!! LOL

PHOTOSSS023.jpg

PHOTOSSS019.jpg

SLR2174.jpg

I also made a website the other day withh a few more of [what i think is] my best work. If you want take a look and let me know what u think :D
michelleclarkephotography.yolasite.com

I agree that you really like them.

Oh, you should probably start using a watermark, since you have a website.

I love them =]

Just like Jeweler said, you really should start using a watermark.

I like the 2nd one, the first and 3rd don't do it for me. I couldn't say what is missing from the firsts, but the third looks too unbalanced, so much dead blue space.I'm no expert, so I could be wrong in terms of overall goodness, but for personal feelings, I really only like the 2nd one. If it helps though, I can tell you I like it a lot ^.^

I like the first one the best, i think itd be even cooler with less of a crop but chyea.

Last edited:
@instinct: Well, I still think that Eventer should used a watermark. ^-^ The photos look awesome.

Thanks for the comments :D Damn you really think i should use a watermark?? its no professional site or sothing, More of a "i got bored and seemed like a good idea" site LOL Water marking is a hassle! I thought of disabling right click but unfortunatly i cant disble right click with "yolasite" which is thoroughly annoying.

Hmm I know what u mean DSLR Noob - About the dead blue space. Maybe it would look better if i cropped it portrait?

I read a thread on here recently about watermarks, the main point was, if you dont think you need one, you dont ;)

Hmm I know what u mean DSLR Noob - About the dead blue space. Maybe it would look better if i cropped it portrait?

Maybe you could get someone to hold a big sword or something in the background.

Swords are cool.

I love these! Keep it up! And definetely get a watermark on your stuff so people aren't yanking it!

I'm just gonna go ahead and take a shot at being brutal since you said to be...

They're not very good?

They just look like point and shoot snapshots. Nothing is them really does "it" for me.

Try to find more interesting subjects. Also, You definitely need a watermark. A huge one.

Most reactions

Back