A Couple of Pics of my Daughter

RoRoCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It has been a while since I have been here, but I just wanted to share some pics of my little model. These pics are from my recent trip to Portugal. Forgive me for doing the proud daddy thing :D

Jun052009_1149.JPG

Jun122009_0537.JPG

Aw, she's adorable! Try getting down on her level when you shoot her. It will give them more of a portrait feel and less of the snapshot feel.

Thanks Lacey! I agree with getting down to her level for the more quality shots. But, I actually have a ton of those types of shots and I just thought these were a a bit different and I like the composition of them.

thanks, i like the first shot, her moof off with that geometrical design floor. i think i cud see a more bigger view of her. second is as childish as anywhere even in India. so enjoyable.

thanks, i like the first shot, her moof off with that geometrical design floor. i think i cud see a more bigger view of her. second is as childish as anywhere even in India. so enjoyable.
That shot was un-doctored. I did crop it closer to her for the final print. Thanks for the comments.

Here is one more. It is still in landscape, but it is closer. It is a shame I couldn't get mom in the frame from where I was standing, but I think the shot still works. Also un-doctored...

Jun162009_1260.JPG

Most reactions

Back