SkyHighPhotographs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.skyhighphotographs.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello from the Westcountry in the UK.

So, before I goof up completely, as I managed recently to do on another large photography forum, when I managed to incur the wrath of a dozen posters, hope you the admin or moderators of this forum, do not mind me first asking a few questions, to get it clear in my mind exactly what is allowed and what is not, for I really do not want to have to go through a similar experience as the last time I tried this.

First of all, is my signature ok? Is it too long? Is it too commercial? Please tell me straightaway, so that I know in advance and do not upset anyone inadvertently.

Now, when posting up photographs, can I know in advance please the maximum pixel size for each image on the longest side?

Too, how many images / photographs can I put into my first thread, is there a maximum, or no limit at all?

Is there too, anything else I need to know first, so I do not step on anyone's toes accidentally?

In advance, a great many thanks for your time, patience and consideration.

If you could point me in the right direction for these guidelines or tell me directly, below - this would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Mark

Hello Mark, and welcome to TPF.

Please familiarize yourself with our forum guidelines. You will find most of your answers right there under the FAQ's.

Your signature is indeed borderline commercial - you may place a post about your website in the appropriate forum under the Marketplace to call attention to what you offer. A simple link to your website as a signature is fine, but we'd prefer the additional self-promotion not follow you about in every post you make, as a signature.

Thanks, and we hope you enjoy TPF.

Strange that, :mrgreen: per chance not ten minutes ago I rounded off my last post with: There are no problems, only solutions.

Many thanks Terri for the advice, appreciate it.

I did actually pm Mike as well, who reckoned the signature is ok, as long as I contribute as much as I can towards the forum, which isn't a problem.

If on the other hand you disagree, blast me a pm and I'll take out the domain names which I have for sale.

Again, thank you for your assistance.

Best regards.

Mark

Most reactions

Back