What's new

A couple of sunset pics in the mountains of Idaho

Idaho21

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are my first attempts at sunsets. I like the way they came out.

3352335891_ca453791bf_b.jpg


3352343421_f4c5128060_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
I really like the first one. but I dont agree much with the composition (the sun is too centered and the immage doesnt seems balanced). I see it like this (hope you dont mind):

 
i LOVE the second shot!!!!
it's like a painting - the colours are beautiful and the wispy clouds all blending together.
nice work :)
 
I like them both the way they are! The colors are great but not overpowering and the simple compositions work well
 
I had thought of that when I took the first pic, that maybe it was too centered, but once I saw it on my computer, I kind of liked it the way it looked.

I was pretty high up on a small plateau overlooking the whole valley, so I was able to get some nice wide open shots.

Thanks for the compliments everybody.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom