Reaction score
Website
www.gordonhowephotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From this weekends shoot.

DDD_1200a.jpg

DDD_1211a.jpg

The second one is amazing, maybe a bit gimmicky, but they would love it.

And the first one is well done too. They must be an ease to work with.

Bump? I actually want to hear what other people think about these two shots, cause I personally think they're brilliant.

photo 1: lighting is nice, more natural pose, very standard, quite conservative; overall clients will buy this sort of thing..
photo 2: a little more artsy; not quite my personal taste.. but something I'm sure they'll enjoy.
I too find these too are quite "gimmicky"; personally I would prefer something a little more risque and creative.. But overall client-pleaser photos.

The couple looks like they were very comfortable and fun to work with. Your lighting looks great, although in the first one their skin looks a little washed out. Could just be my monitor though.
The only thing I really don't like is the woman having her hand up to her chin in the first shot. It almost looks like she was in the middle of scratching her face. Other than that I love them.

I agree with Ajay. I think the first one is a bit too washed out. It might pay to run a defog on that one to boost the contrast. I use USM with settings 40, 60, 1. If I only want to give it a slight defog, I might use 40, 20, 1, or 40, 40, 1.

Regarding other aspects such as lighting, background, and pose, its very good. Nice job! :thumbup:

NJ

he looks like a builder thats funny. haha

aweomse photos and im lovin the editing technique on numeral dos.

I agree with Ajay. I think the first one is a bit too washed out. It might pay to run a defog on that one to boost the contrast. I use USM with settings 40, 60, 1. If I only want to give it a slight defog, I might use 40, 20, 1, or 40, 40, 1.

Regarding other aspects such as lighting, background, and pose, its very good. Nice job! :thumbup:

NJ

Thanks Ajay and NJMAN. I'll try to bump it up some with your settings advice.

he looks like a builder thats funny. haha

aweomse photos and im lovin the editing technique on numeral dos.

Actually, he is a crane operator so you're close!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back