What's new

A couple pics at sunset

jdjd1118

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
Location
New Hampshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for looking, C&C always welcome.
1:
IMG_0250.jpg


2:
IMG_0260.jpg
 
Looks nice, first one, I would have waited a little longer till the first lights come on in the streets and the sky is darker, still, nice all the same.
 
Thanks for your comment. I gotta try sometime to get some night shots.
 
Thanks for the comment. This was taken right around sunset. As soon as I figure out what else to take pics of I'll have to try at the same time of day.
 
The location of the first one would be awesome for some storm shots too. Have the city lights infront and lightning in the back.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom