A couple wildlife Videos.

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Use direct links to youtube, and watch in HD if possible for best results

Double Crested Cormorant. shot in 720p 60p and converted to 24fps and used for slow motion in some parts

any comments would be great. I plan to get more into the long lens video with DSLR, im working on building a very simple rig for the big lens, that includes a follow focus, a swivi LCD 3x LCD loupe, and an audio technica shotgun mic using phantom power via an IRIG pre, to get rid of some the internal camera hiss.

other then that for the time being I will be using a manfrotto video monopod with tilt head. it works pretty good, and was used with the first 2 videos. with the 500mm and VR and then use of warp stabilizer in post, I can get very smooth video without even a fluid video head, even at 700mm, sometimes I even shoot the d800 in DX crop mode and teleconverter for 1050mm. in the future im looking into the manfrotto 535 tripod + 504hd head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great blue Heron

Osprey with fish: some have probably already seen this from my waterway video and osprey with fish post with photos, but I cut out the other stuff in the video and this is just the osprey part

Most reactions

Back