What's new

a couple with flowers on the beach.

danir

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
0
Location
Jerusalem, Israel
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Oh sorry, I forgot to mention - a couple of bicycles.

IMG_2853_alt.jpg


Dani.
 
wow!!!

what a feeling i get when i see this!! the lines on the boardwalk are perfect and a great sky!!!

man im ready for summer got way to much snow up here...

thanks for sharing, you brightened up my mood on a crummy snowy day here in vermont
garrentee
 
I like this very much too! That blue sky! The lines like Garrentee said are wonderful as are the ones from the fence and I really like the division of the photo between the walk and the surf. And of course the colors from the bikes and flowers just pop out!
Nice job Danir!
 
WOW soo colorful, I love the lines on the sidewalk pointing towards the horizon.

Awesome!!! =)
 
Thanks everyone for the kind comments. The shot was taken yesterday in Tel Aviv.

Dani
 
Thanks ShootHoops.

Dani.
 
Love it.. Looks just like up here.. exept its 33 degrees out! >_<
 
Great shot, its been looking like this picture in Texas for the past month. And then I wake up this morning and freakin snows falling, in Texas, in April lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom