
I know eh? I think we have one crow per province here. They have been really hard to find since that "bird flu" came into Canada. But.. I will keep hunting. I think Sir Raymond has some near him too.Archangel said:Nice one jon....and on a cross too! This game just keeps getting better.... chiller its over to you now mate![]()
aprilraven said:ya'll best just step back...me and anicole are headed out this week end too..and we will not only get a crow...but maybe a skeleton......
i know i can dig someone up...........
great shot jonmikal.....but gird up thyself.....the cousins grimm shall overcome......and there will be a reckoning.....right cuzin g ? ( its like kenny g....she has the hair.....)
aprilraven said:ya'll best just step back...me and anicole are headed out this week end too..and we will not only get a crow...but maybe a skeleton......
i know i can dig someone up...........
You don't muck about, do you JM?JonMikal said:you mean something like this? you guys need to wake up a lot earlier to get a jump on us :lmao:
aprilraven said:please, i dont even have to sleep.....remember? immortal...??
this is a cheap replica of what i sleep with on a regular basis...pah-leese...
we will schmoke you, chiller, archangel, all of ya.....
gird, my friend...gird.....
* whistles the tune of dixie....*
Archangel said:I'm now expecting a full on dead body half out of a grave with a crow on the (cross) headstone (with wings out).....with an angel statue behind him....perfectly lit..... :lmao: (ok...so...im playin with ya!)
and jon....holy crap....that ones a bit shallow isn't it?! :lmao: