A curious raccoon and some others. C&C please.

matt62485

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was out riding around scouting some spots to take some maternity shots of the wife and happened to find a momma raccoon crossing the road carrying her young! Didn't get any good shots with her young, but managed to get a decent one of her seeing what I was up to... I wasn't getting any closer! Also, just a few others of the past couple days. Trying to get a hang of this d7000, big change from my d40. I uploaded to Photobucket, tired of foolin with flickr for now

DSC_4421.jpg

DSC_4455.jpg

DSC_4530.jpg

DSC_4455.jpg

and a few for fun, that I missed focus/exposure in the rush. saw her crossing the road, jumped out swapping lens mid run, trying to meter the exposure in the woods while running and missed the focus/exposure for the first few shots so i just played with editing some. 2nd one is a pretty tight crop, so its a little fuzzier, but oh well. i caught the moment, just not technically well :(

DSC_4405.jpg

DSC_4433.jpg

Wilderness shots are always tough. Pic 1 that out of focus branch really hurts your over all composition. Still nicely done. I really like the Geese flying in formation over our flag. Well done.

Really like the first shot of the raccoon. Also the flower is sharp and pops - very interesting. Some shots with the young raccoons would have been great, but they certainly do not pose for you!

Wilderness shots are always tough. Pic 1 that out of focus branch really hurts your over all composition. Still nicely done. I really like the Geese flying in formation over our flag. Well done.

Thanks. And their pelicans ;) I tried my best, I couldn't neccessarily move in the risk of missing at least that one shot, it just so happened to branch was so much closer than my focal length and is OOF. oh well, it happens. Least the raccoon is focused lol. Thanks, the pelicans I didn't nail perfect but it came out to be a decent shot.

Really like the first shot of the raccoon. Also the flower is sharp and pops - very interesting. Some shots with the young raccoons would have been great, but they certainly do not pose for you!

Thanks! I got some more but they are OOF something fierce.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back