A Day In The Life : July 1 Photo Project, post yours here!

wow terri, i loved seeing your shots!
they shared a lot about you adn your life.

and i have to say, dammit woman, you have a fine set of legs on ya!!!!!
hot hot hot!

manda said:
wow terri, i loved seeing your shots!
they shared a lot about you adn your life.

and i have to say, dammit woman, you have a fine set of legs on ya!!!!!
hot hot hot!

Thanks, it was actually fun to do it once I got going....those are bike-legs, baby. :wink: Although I wasn't feeling particular "hot hot hot" at that moment!! :LOL: But I do like my Bug to be clean. :sillysmi:

graigdavis said:
terri said:
But I do like my Bug to be clean. :sillysmi:

I bet you do. :wink:

HEY!! This isn't the flirtation thread, bub.... :p

How much bike riding do you do?
oh and btw, i loved the bug!

The Bug remains one of the MOST fun purchases I've made... :D Orie should know. :wink:

I bike at least a couple times a week, as long as the temperature stays under 90 degrees. Much hotter than that, and my tongue's hanging out worse than the O-dog's, there. :p

There's nothing better than the bug. I was bugless for a couple days while it was in the shop and I just didn't feel like myself.

Manda, you have GOT to change that avatar. I keep reading your posts and thinking, man that's a weird thing for graig to say... just made me realize that I judge the author by the pic first and not the name

oriecat said:
Lucky looks almost like a skinny version of my Orie kitty!

Lucky the cat is easily 25% of the reason I come to work each day....I love having him around. :sillysmi: He runs up to me each morning when I get out of the car, and rubs on me and talks at me all the way to the front door. How can you beat a welcome like that?? :love:

Hey!! Suddenly my photo order is all awry...... I think coppermine has re-arranged the order of them according to # of views or something.... :? to those who are thinking my day appears way out of whack, :scratch: please blame the coppermine photo gallery. :p

Yeah, I couldn't get it in order when I viewed it earlier. I tried sorting by title and file name, but it didn't seem to work right either way. How did you have them named?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back