What's new

A day on Lake Michigan. (56Kers Beware)

MatthewKern

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
In my memories.
Last Friday I drove up the Coast of Lake Michigan taking photos of places my girlfriend and I had been. I put some of my favorites in a photo album, and gave them to her for Valentine's Day. Here are some of the photos that stood out to me:

1
canning.jpg


2
grandhaven.jpg


3
maragoround.jpg


4
northbar.jpg


5
playground.jpg


6
lighthouse.jpg

(posted a few days ago)

7
leeland.jpg


8
tree.jpg
 
Not a big fan of the tilt in #4.

But the others are really nice, #1 and #7 especially.
 
i like 1,5 and 7 best here. good series tho :thumbup:
 
ShutteredEye said:
Not a big fan of the tilt in #4.
I agree... I was way across this little lake, and I had left my 70-300 in the car, which was about half a mile away. I didn't really think the people would come out because they were so far away, so I just did like a goof shot, then when I got home and uploaded it to my compuer is was look "WHY?! It would look so much better straight." I tried straightening it, but it just looses too much of the clouds and stuff.

Thanks for the comments everyone.
 
Alexandra said:
i'm really loving the first two, but the whole series is beautiful! :D
have you tried converting #5 to b&w?


OOOO!!! That might be really nice!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom