inTempus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1049359132_9hCQJ-L.jpg

Taken in Pune, India last week.

Very nice.

A bit over processed for my taste but otherwise it is the kind of shot that makes me think you have a future :)

We've been outsourcing for years... we have about 100 employees at the firm in India I visited last week. We still have onshore resources, mostly managers. It's unavoidable these days.

Very nice.

A bit over processed for my taste but otherwise it is the kind of shot that makes me think you have a future :)
I was going for the 1x.com look... I'm not sure I nailed it yet... but if you're familiar with the site you'll know what I mean.

I've never had an image accepted (only tried once though)... I was hoping this would be it, but I don't think it is.

We've been outsourcing for years... we have about 100 employees at the firm in India I visited last week. We still have onshore resources, mostly managers. It's unavoidable these days.

Just watched the movie "Outsourced" recently and couldn't help myself, lol.

Very nice.

I was going for the 1x.com look... I'm not sure I nailed it yet... but if you're familiar with the site you'll know what I mean.

I've never had an image accepted (only tried once though)... I was hoping this would be it, but I don't think it is.

Don't know anything about 1x.com so, all I can say before taking a look, is be yourself. You can't find your own style if you're trying to be someone else. Copying other photogs is a way to start but I think you are/should be beyond that.

This is, again, a very nice photo but I would like it more with a straight B&W conversion. No idea what you did exactly but it just doesn't look right to me.

Now, off to 1x.com.

Wow! that 1x.com place is nice. Bookmarked. There's real good stuff there and I don't blame you for wanting to get in.

But I don't get what you were trying to do with this shot that makes it look like the site. Maybe it's just too late/early for me, lol.

This is exactly why I still hang around here and even check out threads by people I don't always get along with ;) I discover great new stuff all the time. Thanks.

1x is totally inspirational, I'm glad you like it.

Most reactions

Back