A day out hunting with the Four Shires Bloodhounds

I'd like to see them without the tone mapping. I will give you credit for making them look a lot like old British pastoralist style paintings of the great fox hunts and if that was indeed your goal, then you have succeeded. Me thinks you have great compositions (though I'd clone out the bloke in the background on the jumping shots) but for me, the processing draws away from the image rather than enhancing the drama of the hunt.

I'd like to see them without the tone mapping. I will give you credit for making them look a lot like old British pastoralist style paintings of the great fox hunts and if that was indeed your goal, then you have succeeded. Me thinks you have great compositions (though I'd clone out the bloke in the background on the jumping shots) but for me, the processing draws away from the image rather than enhancing the drama of the hunt.

I haven't tone mapped any of them? They have all been edited in Lightroom.

Hmmm, what preset did you use?

Hmmm, what preset did you use?

Only my own, same as I always use for the horses, I've called it (surprisingly) horses. It consists of Auto WB, Remove CA, sharpening and NR, mid tone contrast and slight clarity with a little less saturation.

Then I adjust the tonal range and curves of each shot accordingly.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back