A day out (warning, 10 pics)

ian1987

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are some of the 100and something picks I shot with a friend, which u can see in one of them!
_DSC0007.jpg

_DSC0008.jpg

_DSC0026.jpg

_DSC0041.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

They are all originals without any modifications whatsoever! Damn it took me a long while to upload them on photobucket:lol: .
Any comments, editing, whatever welcome!

Just a tip: if you post more than - let's say - 5 or 6 pics in one post, it is best you number them. Makes commenting on an individual one easier, for one would not need to scroll and count over and again to get the photo right that one loves best.

I will scroll back now and count them and then tell you which one I like best, ok ;)?

3 and 8.
Yes. Those two.

The window-pic is a bit busy with rainpipe and shadow from the other balcony on both sides... would you consider a crop yourself? Maybe?

ya got some really cool shots there. A different variety of pics. All are really cool.

Nice series. The 2nd and 5th ones stand out to me most! Good work!

yep, i'm going with #5 as well.
love the series and thanks for sharing!

Thanx all! #5 (just to let you know) is one of those pipes that are used to dispose stuff when a building is being constructed or repaired!
Thank you all once again! I'm being very inspired by all of you! :)

Oh, about LaFoto's suggestion, I'm not quite sure qere could i crop, because it could loose its simetry, couldn't it?

Most reactions

Back