A Day Out

woodsac said:
uhggggg...I knew it! That's what I said to Sicily right before shooting this :lol: I didn't know that I would be taking shots of Davin here and I left the flash in the truck :confused: And I just noticed the toning made it even a hair darker.

Thanks everyone!

:lol: You're one better than me...went out last night to shoot some pictures at the local cemetary and left the CF card at home :x It's still a great shot! :)

Luv the 3rd!
What an adorable little fella ya got there!!!

Alison said:
:lol: You're one better than me...went out last night to shoot some pictures at the local cemetary and left the CF card at home :x It's still a great shot! :)
Oh no :( Luckily I haven't forgot that yet...yet ;)

Thanks so much everyone! Very kind of you all :D

Holy crap, that's not Manson's truck is it?!?!?!

...oh wait, you already said that. :roll: Nice shots; he's an adorable little guy. :D Looks like you're almost up to 1k at dA! Time for Joe and I to pageview spam! :razz:

Thanks guys!

Where ya been Pete? Haven't seen any new shots from ya lately?

spiralout said:
Holy crap, that's not Manson's truck is it?!?!?!

...oh wait, you already said that. :roll: Nice shots; he's an adorable little guy. :D Looks like you're almost up to 1k at dA! Time for Joe and I to pageview spam! :razz:
Is that like a da milestone? I'm guilty! I really like da, but I don't spend nearly enough time on there :blushing: I've been trying to spend more time lately looking and commenting on others work.

woodsac said:
Is that like a da milestone? I'm guilty! I really like da, but I don't spend nearly enough time on there :blushing: I've been trying to spend more time lately looking and commenting on others work.

Haha, 1,000 pageviews is a pretty big milestone for us mere mortals. There's a guy on there (bleedman, if you're wondering) with over 5.5 MILLION pageviews... 1k at a time for me, I guess. :lol: You're getting there a LOT faster than ClarinetJWD and I did. :D

P.S. You have to give something out to whoever gets the 1,000th pageview, but only if it's Joe or me. ;)

spiralout said:
Haha, 1,000 pageviews is a pretty big milestone for us mere mortals. There's a guy on there (bleedman, if you're wondering) with over 5.5 MILLION pageviews... 1k at a time for me, I guess. :lol: You're getting there a LOT faster than ClarinetJWD and I did. :D

P.S. You have to give something out to whoever gets the 1,000th pageview, but only if it's Joe or me. ;)
Well that's ok then. I don't think a total stranger would like a picture of a bloody finger or mass murderer :mrgreen:

Thanks Patrick.

How cute are these!? :thumbup: He's growing so fast and he is just too adorable!

Most reactions

Back