A Day Out

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Aside from one or two shots yesterday, the shots of Davin were the most productive.

61367577-L.jpg

A couple shots of Davin...getting familiar with a truck once owned by Charlie Manson. Gotta start em early :D

61367636-L.jpg

61417041-L-1.jpg

These are just adorable woodsac. #1 is definately a framer, what a capture. heehee !

wow...now i want a child so i can put em on things!... All three are amazing... what is that in the bg of 1?.... some kind of structure support?... looks a bit like a skate park. 2's got great pov and expression... and 3 i think is my fav, just great :thumbup:

Thanks guys :D

Angel, they are some type of support. Concrete with a rebar type internal frame. I don't have a good shot of them, but here's a different angle with a deeper dof.

61447150-L.jpg

oh yea they're cool, and with the mountains it kinda looks like something out of a sci-fi film like 'Dune', good shootin ground, maybe a low down silhouette of the shapes could be a good one, great find.

I love the toning in the third! I wish there was a tad bit more light on his face, but I still love it!

Alison said:
I love the toning in the third! I wish there was a tad bit more light on his face, but I still love it!

what she ^ said.

Alison said:
uhggggg...I knew it! That's what I said to Sicily right before shooting this :lol: I didn't know that I would be taking shots of Davin here and I left the flash in the truck :confused: And I just noticed the toning made it even a hair darker.

Thanks everyone!

What a great great great set of shots. Davin is such a good little model. Post more!

I love the 2nd and 3rd one. I love the contrast of having this cute little fleshy cuddly baby against the old, beat down, rusting, falling apart look of the truck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back