What's new

A Diamond in the Rough

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
41
Location
in the eye of a tornado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I discovered this little place just about 10 mins. from my aptartment that is just awesome. I live in Arlington, and didn't even know that this was even here.

1.
2383928391_539144304f_o.jpg



2.
2383863271_2c35e713a1_o.jpg



3. This was not an IR... just a look alike :).
2383863005_213c78314f_o.jpg
 
Little treasure!
Spring is a lot further advanced where you are --- but we get the first faint sheen of green to be seen here now, too. I just love this spring green! Which is why I admire you for the "fake IR", but prefer to look at the colourful green photos more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom