What's new

A Different Take on Live

FuryofNature

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
7
Location
California
Some live shots showing action.

live03.jpg


live13.jpg


Thanks for looking.
All comments, etc., appreciated.
_KA
 
Thanks. I'm not sure about them technically. But I do like how they look.

I have one other. Don't know how I feel about it.

111205-002.jpg

I like it because I can see the bass player on the right. I can see the singer on the left....But somehow, the guitarist in the center is completely a blur. He's almost not even there. I can't even make out parts of him, like can be made out in the second photo from above.

_KA
 
I like the last one best. It has more distinguished shapes in it. The colors on all of them are brilliant :thumbup:
 
Very sweet. I think I like the last one best, because even though I can't see the guy in the middle at all, I still have that sense that he's there... But the second one is a close second.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom