What's new

A different take on rust

awe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Who said rust is boring?



As usual, C&C is very appreciated...
​
 
No one. We like it. We gave it a theme thread in the Photo Themes about 4 years ago and are collecting our rust photos there ;).
 
the low opacity boarder doesnt work for me, sorry
 
Oh. Apparently, I missed that one :D Oh well, it still felt nice to discover this particular pattern. I'm not too sure about the PP, though... What do you think?
 
@Myspacepix!: No problem, that's what C&C is for. As a matter of fact, it's the first time I tried this kind of border, and I'm not sure yet what to think of it...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom