crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Jan 15, 2006 #1 ...of a similar shot that I've posted before from a slightly different angle. Do you like?
Peanuts TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2005 Messages 2,905 Reaction score 85 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 15, 2006 #2 I like! I like very much!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 15, 2006 #3 I don't like this version as much...but I still like it :thumbup:
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Jan 15, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I think I like the other one better too Woodsac. I HAD to try it with a zoom and a few different angles though. I wish I could get it without the car in the lot though. It seems somebody is always parked there...*sigh* Thanks for the feedback guys.
I think I like the other one better too Woodsac. I HAD to try it with a zoom and a few different angles though. I wish I could get it without the car in the lot though. It seems somebody is always parked there...*sigh* Thanks for the feedback guys.