A door is closing - Someone please open the window!

mrsid99 said:
Sorry to hear about your job loss but hopefully it'll work out for you.
The job market's picking up like crazy and unless something diabolicalhappens there's going to be lots of job opportunities available in acouple of months.
Chances are you'll end up with a better job paying more bucks....good luck!

Let's hope so...I've been out over 2 months now. :|

ill second the goodluck!!! this definately is an opportunity to shine!

md

I have heard of this happening to a few people lately. Two weeks ago my brother-in-law got word that his job was ending. 7 days notice, severence package info would be mailed to them. Made them sweat it out til the end (severence info arrive 2nd to last day of work). As it turns out, it's a great severence package!

Sounds like you are very aware of your priorities (taking care of your family) so I'm sure you'll be cautious about spending the severence. My fingers are crossed for you. I do think you've got a great attitude going into this.

Maybe not the place for this comment, but now we can add to someone's reputation?!? (Icon under our member information) I think I'm nervous about that.

Not Neve said:
Maybe not the place for this comment, but now we can add to someone's reputation?!? (Icon under our member information) I think I'm nervous about that.

Click on the little scale/balance thingy next to the little caution/triangle sign beneath a persons name. :)

Most reactions

Back