A dose of inspiration (Yosemite HD video - Gorgeous)

o hey tyler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I came across this video the other day of Yosemite Natl. Park. Truly amazing cinematography and camera work. It really inspired me to do some time lapse shots this summer down at our camp in the boonies. If you watch this with the soundtrack, it's extremely powerful. I'd really like to know how he got such smooth shots with the odd camera movement that took place.

I also love the music. M83's new album came out about 2 weeks ago.

[video=vimeo;35396305]http://vimeo.com/35396305[/video]

If you enjoyed that video, and want additional inspiration... I've found this video to also be quite inspiring. I LOVE the shots revolving around the young boy in orange pants. Particularly the ones half way though, and near the end. The cinematography and content was nailed in this. It makes me wish being a kid and having all the wonder and imagination associated with it. Seeing them throw things with their mind almost brought tears to my eyes because of how close to home it struck for me. I would be pretending and imagining very similar things at that age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE

Obviously watch both in HD. They're made for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome. I go here every year but only for a day trip while camping an hour south. It really is a wonderous place.

awesome. I go here every year but only for a day trip while camping an hour south. It really is a wonderous place.

This video makes me want to go so badly! The star shots are killer.

A friend sent me the link to Project Yosemite over the weekend but only viewed it this morning. I was gonna post it here. Thanks for saving me the effort.

People, you should view it.

A friend sent me the link to Project Yosemite over the weekend but only viewed it this morning. I was gonna post it here. Thanks for saving me the effort.

People, you should view it.

Oh you know... Between telepathy and predicting posts... I do what I can. ;)

WOW !!!! thanks tyler... that was truly amazing.. both videos!

I only post the best, brother. ;)

Upon watching the two again (after a copious amount of marijuana) I have to say that the stars captured in the Yosemite HD video are my favorite. All of the star scenes are all photos we one day wish to capture.

The scenes in the warehouse in the second video, more or less all of them were expertly filmed and executed. There is no better way to reflect upon childhood.

Bumping for additional inspiration of TPF members.

Most reactions

Back