crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Jul 28, 2006 #1 Champaign, IL county fair 06 Spinning in blue
midget patrol TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2006 Messages 1,179 Reaction score 0 Location Fairfax, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 28, 2006 #2 seems to be a longer moment at a fair, yes? Nice shot. It's almost an abstract, but still recognizable. I like it a lot.
seems to be a longer moment at a fair, yes? Nice shot. It's almost an abstract, but still recognizable. I like it a lot.
x highhand17 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2005 Messages 332 Reaction score 5 Jul 29, 2006 #3 Wow i really like this shot Great job!
WNK TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2006 Messages 1,379 Reaction score 0 Location The Mighty Midwest Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 29, 2006 #4 Very cool! I really like this one! Great colours!
spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 29, 2006 #5 awesome shot! I love the colours an the angle you chose is great!