What's new

A farmers sunset

Jaymz77

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
401
Reaction score
0
Location
Spokane,WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Digging through old photos and came across this one. Just wanted to see what you guys thought?

sunset_farm1.jpg
 
Pretty. The light on the clouds is cool.
 
There's only the tiniest hint of "farm" and "farmland" to be seen, the rest is SUNSET, which I like! Clouds that get lit up from below always look sooo cool, don't they?
 
There's only the tiniest hint of "farm" and "farmland" to be seen, the rest is SUNSET, which I like! Clouds that get lit up from below always look sooo cool, don't they?

Thanks LaFoto! And yes, they sure do! This shot was in the discard pile because it had power lines running through the entire shot but I had some free time at work to clone them out. (if you look close you can see I didn't do that great of a job, lol)
 
It is a very interesting photo... somehow the clouds kinda make me nervous.
 
awesome picture love it..
 
I love the vibrant colors in this shot. They are fantastic, and the view is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful picture!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom