A Fence C&C Please

matt_paul85

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I'm really trying to work on my PP skills here. It's just a fence, thought it looked neat though. Thanks for looking.

fence.jpg

Bumping. Nobody have any critiques? Any PP tips? I know it's just a fence.... or is it more? lol

It is a very used and clichè subject, so i was onestly expecting less when i opend this thread.
I instead was suprised by the very nice conversion technique. There is something in the composition that i dislike but i can't get the hold of what it is, oh well, nice image all in all.

The conversion looks good.
Something to consider for next time perhaps, try having a focal point deeper into the image with the OOF area more forward, or even foreground and background This will have the effect of drawing the viewer further into the image and perhaps hold attention a little longer.
Good work.

The conversion looks good.
Something to consider for next time perhaps, try having a focal point deeper into the image with the OOF area more forward, or even foreground and background This will have the effect of drawing the viewer further into the image and perhaps hold attention a little longer.
Good work.

I appreciate the comments. I'll try to work on the focal points. I'm just getting the feel for PS CS3 and such, just got it a couple of weeks ago.

Most reactions

Back