Steel26 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2006 Messages 139 Reaction score 0 Nov 27, 2006 #1 These are some scans of some B&W shots I took on my pentax k1000. I know the sizes arent perfect but I dont care since they are just scans. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Let me know what you guys think.
These are some scans of some B&W shots I took on my pentax k1000. I know the sizes arent perfect but I dont care since they are just scans. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Let me know what you guys think.
D DLozada TPF Noob! Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Location Atlanta, GA Nov 27, 2006 #2 what is number three ? number four is kinda cool, except it seems a bit blurred along the back corners (were you actually going down the slide).
what is number three ? number four is kinda cool, except it seems a bit blurred along the back corners (were you actually going down the slide).
Steel26 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2006 Messages 139 Reaction score 0 Nov 27, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 No i wasnt going down the slide. i went down after but not during. I kinda liked the corners blurring out. It gave me the sense of speed. Like when you get tunnel vision.
No i wasnt going down the slide. i went down after but not during. I kinda liked the corners blurring out. It gave me the sense of speed. Like when you get tunnel vision.
russrom TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2006 Messages 350 Reaction score 0 Location Virginia Beach Va.; Jacksonville Fl.; Fallon Nv. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 27, 2006 #4 That is one HUGE bottle of IBC! I like the blurred corners as well, Nice photos
A Ab$olut TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2006 Messages 727 Reaction score 0 Location Uk Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 27, 2006 #5 Like the old looking effect of the train and the others a brill