What's new

A few BoPs

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
2,591
Reaction score
375
Location
Barnsley, Oop-Nooerth, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
No, that lens aint bad at all, we all go so gaga over all these pro lenses and prime lenses that we tend to forget that kit lenses and resonably priced lenses can produce pictures that are VERY good.
Love the pictures, all of them FANTASTIC job!!!

Oh and thank god you didnt call these pictures Bird Of Pray or else I would be in trouble :)
 
No, that lens aint bad at all, we all go so gaga over all these pro lenses and prime lenses that we tend to forget that kit lenses and resonably priced lenses can produce pictures that are VERY good.
Love the pictures, all of them FANTASTIC job!!!

Oh and thank god you didnt call these pictures Bird Of Pray or else I would be in trouble :)

Thanks. I almost got rid of the 75-300 as I wasn't doing very well, but changed my shooting technique and suddenly it started doing very well indeed. :)
Still love some L lenses though!

Cheers
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom