elchrispy TPF Noob! Joined Dec 1, 2005 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2012 #1 Hey guys, been a while since I posted in here. I have been doing a lot of automotive shoots recently and wanted to get some critiques and criticism. Any input is appreciated! 1. 2. 3. 4. Thanks! Attachments $Resize-.webp 39.6 KB · Views: 132
Hey guys, been a while since I posted in here. I have been doing a lot of automotive shoots recently and wanted to get some critiques and criticism. Any input is appreciated! 1. 2. 3. 4. Thanks!
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2012 #2 That product image...that is the winner for me....of course the images are great too
GraemeReen TPF Noob! Joined Jul 17, 2012 Messages 70 Reaction score 4 Location West Sussex Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2012 #3 I like the Subaru shot great angle