What's new

A few Christmas ornaments

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 31, 2007
Messages
14,593
Reaction score
1,239
Location
Cedar Hill, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1
IMG_5619.jpg


2 (With 6pt star filter)
IMG_5616.jpg


3 (Without filter)
IMG_5617.jpg



All taken with 100mm Macro @f/8.
 
i like the star filter on the second one, it makes the image much more interesting.
 
Thanks

One of the few times I break that thing out.
I have noticed that it robs the image of a little contrast, also brightens the whole image a little too...
 
i like the star filter on the second one, it makes the image much more interesting.

ITA. The effect is nice, and fitting for the holiday. the candy cane to the left (or whatever it is) kind of distracts, but I still like the picture.
 
I don't know what ITA means...lol, usually I can figure these out but this one has me stumped.


I didn't think to move the candy cane before I took this, I agree - it is kinda distracting... Thanks for pointing that out.
 
ITA = I totally agree.

Also stands for "I'm too lazy to type real words" ;)
 
LOL, thanks. I thought the A was "agree", but I couldn't figure out what IT was.
 
Great pictures. I too like the star filter. Usually I think they make the picture look cheesy, but it works here.
 
Thanks.

Star filters just seem to make everything look more Christmasy, lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom